Health & Safety is a priority
We have implemented many new policies and procedures, based on the guidance of our regulatory bodies and the Ministry of Health in order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- • Please DO NOT enter the clinic if you present any of the following symptoms and reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now:
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Less common symptoms:
- Loss of taste or smell
- • If you have experienced any of the following, please reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Recently traveled to an area with a high infection rate
- Been in an area where social distancing was not properly observed
- Been to a nursing home
- COVID-19 Screening is mandatory for each client prior to making an appointment and upon arrival.
- Using your own mask is mandated at the clinic (If you don’t have a mask, we can supply you with one).
- Using hand sanitizer is mandated upon arrival at the clinic.
- Temperature will be taken.
- Obey social distancing by keeping 2m away from other clients.
- To avoid gathering in the waiting area, we ask you not to arrive early prior to your appointment and wait outside and call us upon arrival.
- We ask you to pre-pay for the appointment. This way when you leave, there’s no lingering at reception and you can exit the office right away.
The following protocols are in place at the clinic:
- COVID-19 Screening is done for every staff member who enters the clinic prior to their shift and temperatures are taken.
- Washing all sheets, bed covers and blankets after each treatment.
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment after each treatment.
- Disinfecting and cleaning the waiting area, front desk, treatment rooms and restroom everyday.
- Therapists will be wearing mask/face shields at the clinic and washing their hands before and after each treatment.
- We are limiting the number of clients in our clinic at any given time.
- We have added a protective shield at the front desk.
- We disinfect with Vital Oxide daily.