Your Health & Safety is our priority
We have implemented many new policies and procedures, based on the guidance of our regulatory bodies and the Ministry of Health in order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please DO NOT enter the clinic if you present any of the following symptoms and reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now:
- Fever and/or chills
- New onset of cough or worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- If adult >18 years of age: unexplained fatigue/lethargy/malaise/muscle aches
- If child <18 years of age: nausea/vomiting, diarrhea
- Please note: Other less common symptoms have been reported, including pink eye (conjunctivitis).
- If you have experienced any of the following, please reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days
- Been told to self-isolate
- Knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE
- Been in an area where social distancing was not properly observed
The following protocols are in place at the clinic:
- COVID-19 Screening is done for every staff member who enters the clinic prior to their shift and temperatures are taken.
- Washing all sheets, bed covers and blankets after each treatment.
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment after each treatment.
- Disinfecting and cleaning the waiting area, front desk, treatment rooms and restroom everyday.
- Therapists will be wearing mask/face shields at the clinic and washing their hands before and after each treatment.
- We are limiting the number of clients in our clinic at any given time.
- We have added a protective shield at the front desk.
- We disinfect with Vital Oxide daily.